IP ADDRESS ERROR

venkata rao nagavolu
Dear professionals,

This is Dr NVR from India, I am encountered with error "autolocation is
switched on and you are logging in with an IP address that does not match
your library". If any body knows the trouble shoot please help me.

Regards,

Dr.N.Venkata Rao, Assistant Librarian, GIMSR, GITAM.

Re: IP ADDRESS ERROR

Indranil Das Gupta
Hi Dr. Rao,

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 3:10 PM, venkata rao nagavolu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is Dr NVR from India, I am encountered with error "autolocation is
> switched on and you are logging in with an IP address that does not match
> your library". If any body knows the trouble shoot please help me.

1. Login into your staff client using a superlibrarian account.

2. Go to Home -> Koha Administration -> Global system preferences

3. Search for the system preference "AutoLocation"  and set it to "No"

4. Save the change and logout and then log back in. You should not
face the problem anymore.

hope this helps

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg