How to take backup of KOHA 16.04 and 18.05

How to take backup of KOHA 16.04 and 18.05

Sugandha Bajaj
Dear All,

Can I request you to please provide me inputs on how to take the backup of
KOHA 16.04 and 18.05

Kind Regards,
Sugandha Bajaj.

Re: How to take backup of KOHA 16.04 and 18.05

Sugandha Bajaj
KOHA 16.05*

On Tue, 28 May 2019 at 10:02, Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Can I request you to please provide me inputs on how to take the backup of
> KOHA 16.04 and 18.05
>
> Kind Regards,
> Sugandha Bajaj.

Re: How to take backup of KOHA 16.04 and 18.05

if you haven't made any changes to the file system (index configuration,
XSLT) a database backup should allow you to restore your Koha
configuration without problems.

For package installations there are some commands to help with this:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-dump
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-run-backups

Koha 16.05 is very old by now, you should consider updating to a more
recent version.

Hope this helps,

Katrin