How to setup Holds in Koha

Sieteliz
Hello,

We have Koha installed in our server for education purposes, everything
looks fine, but there are a few issues:

1. We decided to use Hold function to reserve a book for patron. But, i.e.,
if there is only one book, many patrons are able to reserve a book using
Hold function. Is it possible to make a book reservation only for one
patron (one book -> one patron reservation; two books -> two patrons
reservations; etc.)?

2. Is it possible to create automatic term for holds? I.e. reservation for
the book could be made only for three days (and if you won't come to take
your holding from library, it returns to library without Hold tag)? How to
do it?

Thanks for the help

Re: How to setup Holds in Koha

Katrin Fischer-2