How to find a patron with wrong privilege?

How to find a patron with wrong privilege?

SuperThin
Hello Everybody,

I set wrong some patrons with superlibrarian but I don't know who are they. I looked at MySQL tables to find which tables/ columns contain code/permission to filter, but failed. I didn't find anything.

Please tell me how to filter normal patron with librarian privilege? Very dangerous if the patrons login and destroy whole of Koha in production with more than 3000 check out/check in per day.

Well, who explain me why a patron is not in Staff categories we remain to set permission him/her as superlibrarian. This made me puzzled. I don't like private permissions can override category permissions, we cannnot control if have no the matrix to verify.

Many questions have no answer. Why? This forum support is not very friendly: bug & discussion mixed as mess. phpBB or Discourse is more friendly.

Re: How to find a patron with wrong privilege?

Holger Meissner
Hello SuperThin,

http://schema.koha-community.org/tables/user_permissions.html

Kind regards
Holger

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel-2

> > I set wrong some patrons with superlibrarian but I don't know who are
> they.
> > I looked at MySQL tables to find which tables/ columns contain
> > code/permission to filter, but failed. I didn't find anything.
> >
> > Please tell me how to filter normal patron with librarian privilege? Very
> > dangerous if the patrons login and destroy whole of Koha in production
> with
> > more than 3000 check out/check in per day.

Dangerous is to assign superlibrarian permissions and not remember to which
users.
To find them:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Superlibrarians

> > Well, who explain me why a patron is not in Staff categories we remain
> to set
> > permission him/her as superlibrarian. This made me puzzled. I don't like
> > private permissions can override category permissions, we cannnot
> control if
> > have no the matrix to verify.

There are no category permissions, only patron permissions, for any
category.

Bernardo