How to change labels on opac member entry screen

How to change labels on opac member entry screen

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula
Hi

How can I change the labels of opac patron entry screen. For eg. I wanted
to make address as Dept. Number.

 I am able to change lable in staff screen. Similarly wanted to know how I
can change in opac screen.

Regards
Suresh

Re: How to change labels on opac member entry screen

schnydszch
This post was updated on .
Hi, you can put this in OPACUserJS:

/* Change  address to Dept. Number.
$(document).ready(function(){
    $("#memberentry-form label[for='borrower_address']").html("Department Number:");
  });

Hope that helps!

Re: How to change labels on opac member entry screen

schnydszch
Oops, change the Student no. to Department Number. Cheers!