How to add a new display field on the left hand.

How to add a new display field on the left hand.

Erlanda Simonyan
Dear List, in OPAC after performing a search, on the left hand column of the main page, under the "Refine your search" we can see the sorted lists by "Authors", "Item Types", "Series", "Holding Libraries", "Places", "Topics". I want to add also the "Name of publisher, distributor, etc." as another display option (field 260 subfield b). E.g., to be able to display the Publishers names. Any advice, how to proceed with this? Thanks

Re: How to add a new display field on the left hand.

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi Erlanda,

with Zebra does cannot be configured, but you can hide some with CSS, if
you want to. Changing them would require to change things in the source
code. I am not sure about the state of things with Elasticsearch, but
maybe someone else can help there.

Katrin