How to Link my Koha to my College website

How to Link my Koha to my College website

Javed Sahil
Hello!
   I am new to koha. I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 and koha 16.11 as
instructed on the following link:
                   https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_
packages
It is working fine on my LAN, but I want to link this Ubuntu Koha server
with my college website, (www.iol.edu.pk). So that everyone can access
oever the internet. Please guide me, I shall be thankful.
Regards,
Javed Shoukat
Librarian.

Javed Shoukat
Librarian

68 C/1 Model Town,
Lahore.

Contact #: +92 300 6548748 <+92%20300%206548748>
Email: [hidden email]

Re: How to Link my Koha to my College website

Owen Leonard-4
> It is working fine on my LAN, but I want to link this Ubuntu Koha server
> with my college website, (www.iol.edu.pk). So that everyone can access
> oever the internet.

This is not a Koha question exactly, rather a question about server
administration. You will probably find lots of resources online if you
search for information about making a web site on an Ubuntu server
discoverable on the internet.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer