Hide authority record in OPAC

kamil
Helo,
it's possible to hide authority record in Authority search OPAC?
I know there is an option that hides unrelated records
(OPACShowUnusedAuthorities), but I mean to hide related ones.
Thanks a lot
Regards

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html

Re: Hide authority record in OPAC

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi kamil,

I am currently not aware of a way to achieve that. I could imagine
something similar to OpacSuppression for Authorities would be nice.

Please consider filing an enhancement request on our bugtracker at
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/.

Hope this helps,

Katrin