Help with Independent Branches

Mark Osborne-3
Kia ora,
Albany Senior High School and Rosmini College in NZ are embarking on a wonderful voyage of collaboration by setting up our libraries as independent branches of the same library. The plan is for us to be able to collaborate on things like interloans and a shared digital library.

While I know a lot of districts have already done this, it's new to our schools. Is there somewhere we can go to find out more about independent branches? This page is a start, but only really covers turning the feature on: http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/administration/global-system-preferences/admin

--
Hei konā mai,

Mark Osborne
Deputy Principal,
Albany Senior High School.
Google Map: http://bit.ly/7cchi3
http://wikieducator.org/Albany_Senior_High_School
http://wikieducator.org/Albany_Senior_High_School/ICTs

Re: Help with Independent Branches

nengard
Mark,

I don't have somewhere you can go :( but I do want to chime in and ask
for others to share their info and I'll integrate it into the manual
so that we have it documented.

Thanks
Nicole