Help

Trevor Namondwe
I have installed Koha plus all the supporting programmes but when I try to open it I keep getting an error message as follows:

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dummy-opac and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

The opac-error log shows the following errors:

Premature end of script headers: opac-main.pl

could not find ParserDetails.ini in C:/usr/site/lib/XML/SAX

DBI connect('koha229:localhost','koha',...) failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) at c:/usr/koha229/intranet/modules/C4/Context.pm line 411

DBI connect('koha229:localhost','koha',...) failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) at c:/usr/koha229/intranet/modules/C4/Context.pm line 411

Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at C:/usr/koha229/opac/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl line 17.

I would be most grateful if someone could help me solve this problem.

Regards

Trevor Namondwe

UCT, Department of information and library studies.