Hello- question about Koha in Class

Brown, Don

Can someone guide me to an administrative setup parameter that will allow my students to input names in 100 and 700 fields that they don’t have to bring in from authority files?

Currently, the 1xx and 7xx boxes do not allow anything to be typed, just brought from authority.

Thanks in advance for any help you can guide me to.  I am brand new to Koha as an instructor of cataloging.

Donald Brown, Los Angeles, Calif.

Re: Hello- question about Koha in Class

Jesse-34

You will need to enable the BiblioAddsAuthorities preference: http://koha.org/documentation/faq/why-cant-i-enter-a-value-in-the-100-field