Harley integration

Galen Charlton-2
Hi,

I've started a wiki page to track the integration of 'Harley' into 3.2 and 3.4:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/PTFSHarleyIntegration

I created this page as an adjunct to the bugs database, which should
be considered authoritative concerning the status of any particular
issue or enhancement.  The vast majority of the changes are
enhancements that necessarily will be targeted for 3.4, as I do not
plan on lifting the 3.2 feature freeze.  I've noted a few cases where
there is overlap between PTFS work and current or proposed patches.  I
would appreciate updates to this wiki page by PTFS and others as
Harley gets sorted out.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton

Re: Harley integration

Chris Cormack-6
On 11 May 2010 13:05, Galen Charlton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've started a wiki page to track the integration of 'Harley' into 3.2 and 3.4:
>
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/PTFSHarleyIntegration
>
> I created this page as an adjunct to the bugs database, which should
> be considered authoritative concerning the status of any particular
> issue or enhancement.  The vast majority of the changes are
> enhancements that necessarily will be targeted for 3.4, as I do not
> plan on lifting the 3.2 feature freeze.  I've noted a few cases where
> there is overlap between PTFS work and current or proposed patches.  I
> would appreciate updates to this wiki page by PTFS and others as
> Harley gets sorted out.

Thanks for doing this Galen

Ive sent patches for the 3 bugs marked for 3.2 that hadn't had patches
sent, a couple needed a bit of editing to apply on master but nothing
drastic.