Hackfest in Marseille, book your flight !

Hackfest in Marseille, book your flight !

paul POULAIN-3
Hi,

A reminder : the Hackfest in Marseille will take place next month, march
20 - 24.

Book your flights & drop me an email (I'm hoping to officially open
registrations this week)

See you next month !

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques

Re: Hackfest in Marseille, book your flight !

Brendan Gallagher
Excellent!  We have five people attending from ByWater (Me, Joy, Nick, JesseM and Michael).  We are hoping to dedicate a full day to RDF (linked data) work - maybe more!  I am hoping to see as many of you as we can there.  We always look forward to this hackfest - such a great experience if you can afford to attend.

Cheers,
Brendan

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Paul Poulain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

A reminder : the Hackfest in Marseille will take place next month, march 20 - 24.

Book your flights & drop me an email (I'm hoping to officially open registrations this week)

See you next month !

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques
BibLibre, Open Source software and services for libraries

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Office: Portland, OR - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com

Re: Hackfest in Marseille, book your flight !

David Cook

I wish that I could get away, but France is a bit too far for me at the moment.

Here’s hoping that Andreas and Magnus can make it for the RDF day! I’ll block out those days in my calendar, so maybe I can participate a bit remotely if only with some email discussion. Really curious to see what you folk get up to with RDF!

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St