Fwd: Regarding error in circulation module

Fwd: Regarding error in circulation module

Chris Cormack-6

Re: Fwd: Regarding error in circulation module

Bob Birchall @ Calyx
Hi Mamta Arora ,
Koha 3.18.03 is no longer supported and you should upgrade.

For anyone to help you with this problem, you'll need to give clearer
information.
Are you using the circulation module to issue books? Are your
departments equivalent to branches in Koha?  What circulation rules are
set?  Is the system preference Independent Branches on or off?
How was Koha installed? On what operating system?

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
Calyx