Quantcast

[Fwd: Posting error: 自由軟體]

Roger BUCK
Anyone know why I reeceive an error from Google groups whenever I post
to koha-devel?

Google groups claims
    'You are not subscribed to 自由軟體 group'.
     Help on using Google Groups is also
     available at http://groups.google.com/support

I assume someone has subscribed the mailing list to google groups and
that the setup is broken?

R.

Example forwarded below:

group before being allowed to post, or this group may not be open to posting.

Visit http://groups.google.com/group/freesoft/about to join or learn more about who is
allowed to post to the group.

MJ Ray wrote:

> Up to you, as presumably you'd be doing the migration.
Separate question: We're happy to migrate and continue hosting - and
equally happy to 'pass on the baton' if it would make sense to to move
hosting to alternative location (main koha webserver for example) and/or
enthusiastic maintainer on upgrade?

> I'd like
> one that uses http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TextFormattingRules or maybe
> Markdown or Textile, instead of some single-site invention.

Default Dokuwiki syntax definitely in the 'single site' category... and
I found that a major disappointment with Dokuwiki - but Dokuwiki does
support  Markdown + Textile and others via plugin(s):

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Aplugins

> Alternatively, if you send the source, I'll try to send you a
> patch for this particular bug.

Thanks for the kind offer - Probably a good option if we we fail to find
an alternative wiki offering good rss and possibly other benefits 'out
of the box'.

Any thoughts about the Dokuwiki + Markdown / Textile plugins as per
above links?

R.

Re: [Fwd: Posting error: 自由軟體]

tarallo
I've askerd this same question a few days ago.

Roger BUCK wrote:

> Anyone know why I reeceive an error from Google groups whenever I post
> to koha-devel?
>
> Google groups claims
>    'You are not subscribed to 自由軟體 group'.
>     Help on using Google Groups is also
>     available at http://groups.google.com/support
>
> I assume someone has subscribed the mailing list to google groups and
> that the setup is broken?
>
> R.
>
> Example forwarded below

Re: [Fwd: Posting error: 自由軟體]

Joshua Ferraro-3
Hi all,

I unsubscribed the google mailing list ... if anyone has any further
probs let me know.

Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
President, Technology       migration, training, maintenance, support
LibLime                                Featuring Koha Open-Source ILS
[hidden email] |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS