Fwd: Open Source Research Help Needed Please!

Fwd: Open Source Research Help Needed Please!

nengard
This came across the Bugzilla list and I thought some of you might be interested in it.

Re: Fwd: Open Source Research Help Needed Please!

Owen Leonard-4
> We are requesting approximately 15 minutes of your time to participate in
> our survey.
> Survey link:  http://survey.utk.edu/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=FORUMLEARN

I find it strange that Koha is included on this list, since the
questions are specifically about web-based forums as might be powered
by vBulletin or phpBB--*not* mailing lists. Many questions are about
the usefulness of functions specific to that kind of software.

Also, start counting up all your posts to the mailing list if you want
to answer accurately ;)

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries

Re: Fwd: Open Source Research Help Needed Please!

nengard
I did comment on that in the final question and said that many open source projects use the model we do (mailing list/Irc).

Nicole

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Owen Leonard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are requesting approximately 15 minutes of your time to participate in
> our survey.
> Survey link:  http://survey.utk.edu/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=FORUMLEARN

I find it strange that Koha is included on this list, since the
questions are specifically about web-based forums as might be powered
by vBulletin or phpBB--*not* mailing lists. Many questions are about
the usefulness of functions specific to that kind of software.

Also, start counting up all your posts to the mailing list if you want
to answer accurately ;)

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries
http://www.myacpl.org

Re: Fwd: Open Source Research Help Needed Please!

nengard
Owen and all,

Nicole

PS. I'm testing replying from Nabble to see how it works.