Fwd: Inventory "problem" column definitions

Fwd: Inventory "problem" column definitions

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose
Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out what the "problems" in my inventory output
mean. I'm using the barcode file input and the CSV output with Koha
16.05. I extrapolated some definitions, but I can't figure out "item not
scanned" and "change item status". Please don't hesitate to correct my
definitions if they are wrong!

  * missing item: item is in the database, but not in the barcode file
  * barcode not found: barcode is not in the database
  * wrong place: item should be in another location
  * item not scanned: item is in the database, but not in the barcode
    file (what is the difference between this and "missing item"?)
  * change item status: ??

Are there other "problems" other than these five?

I will make sure to add the definitions to the wiki, since they are not
there nor in the manual.

Thanks everybody!

Caroline Cyr La Rose, MLIS
Head of training and support, inLibro

Re: Fwd: Inventory "problem" column definitions

Marcel de Rooy
Which version are you using ?

________________________________

Re: Fwd: Inventory "problem" column definitions

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose
16.05

On 10/31/2017 09:03 AM, Marcel de Rooy wrote:

> Which version are you using ?

Caroline,

Bug 14399 made some changes in this respect, but it seems not to have been backported to 16.05 (yet).

Although bug 12913 was backported. (Check your 16.05 version.)

One of the patches of 14399 says:

Problem status 'missingitem' is no longer used; the missing items are marked as 'not_scanned'. Two additional statuses are: no_barcode and checkedout.

The change item status was confusing too. And bug 12913/14399 also made some changes in that respect.

Marcel