Final Call for KUDOS Conference Program Proposals!

Final Call for KUDOS Conference Program Proposals!

Nora Blake-2
Greetings all,

KUDOS, an organization consisting of libraries, developers and others who
use and/or develop the Koha integrated library system, will be holding a
conference May 2-3, 2011 at the University of Wisconsin Madison campus.

We are really excited to provide an opportunity to learn and share together,
and with that in mind we invite submissions of proposals for programs at
KUDOSCon2011.  Proposals can be submitted at http://goo.gl/QqLHl.

Our deadline has been extended!  You have until March 18, 2011 (just a few
more days) to submit your proposals.  Don't delay, do it today!

You can find out more about the conference, and about Madison, at our
website: http://kudos.koha.org/kudoscon2011

We can't wait to learn about your brilliant ideas, and get together to share
knowledge and love for Koha!

The KUDOSCon Planning Committee:
Vicki Teal-Lovely
David Schuster
Nora Blake
Lisa Priebe
Shannon O'Grady
Liz Rea

________________________

Nora Blake
MassCat Manager
Massachusetts Library System
P.O. Box 609
South Deerfield, MA 01373-0241
413-665-9898 x123
800-282-7755
Email: [hidden email]
AIM: noraatmls

Re: Final Call for KUDOS Conference Program Proposals!

mason@kohaaloha
Administrator

On 2011-03-16, at 7:44 AM, Nora Blake wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> KUDOS, an organization consisting of libraries, developers and others who
> use and/or develop the Koha integrated library system, will be holding a
> conference May 2-3, 2011 at the University of Wisconsin Madison campus.
>
> We are really excited to provide an opportunity to learn and share together,
> and with that in mind we invite submissions of proposals for programs at
> KUDOSCon2011.  Proposals can be submitted at http://goo.gl/QqLHl.
>
> Our deadline has been extended!  You have until March 18, 2011 (just a few
> more days) to submit your proposals.  Don't delay, do it today!
>
> You can find out more about the conference, and about Madison, at our
> website: http://kudos.koha.org/kudoscon2011

fyi folks

the recently updated url is...

 http://kudos.koha-community.org
 http://kudos.koha-community.org/kudoscon2011/

thanks again to those that made this happen

moo