Error

Himanshu Aggarwal
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Error

Javi Legido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Error

Did you check the log files in /var/log/koha/$INSTANCE/*.log?

Le sam. 29 mai 2021 à 07:24, Himanshu Aggarwal
<[hidden email]> a écrit :

> While doing batch record modification I am getting following error Cannot
> enqueue this job. (The error was: Job has not been enqueued. See the Koha
> logfile for more information). Kindly help
>
> --
> Assistant Librarian,
> Confucius Institute Scholar 13-14,
> R.D. National College,
> Bandra (W.)

Re: Error

Himanshu Aggarwal
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Error

Jonathan Druart
run the following command on the server and try again a new batch
record modification, you should see the relevant error.

  tail -f /var/log/koha/$KOHA_INSTANCE/*.log

Le jeu. 3 juin 2021 à 10:47, Himanshu Aggarwal
<[hidden email]> a écrit :

> No, I didn't. And I don't know how to look into that file. Sir can you guide me through the commands for the same?
>
> On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 1:42 PM Jonathan Druart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Did you check the log files in /var/log/koha/$INSTANCE/*.log?
>>
>> Le sam. 29 mai 2021 à 07:24, Himanshu Aggarwal
>> <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>> >
>> > While doing batch record modification I am getting following error Cannot
>> > enqueue this job. (The error was: Job has not been enqueued. See the Koha
>> > logfile for more information). Kindly help
>> >
>> > --
>> > Assistant Librarian,
>> > Confucius Institute Scholar 13-14,
>> > R.D. National College,
>> > Bandra (W.)

> Assistant Librarian,
> Confucius Institute Scholar 13-14,
> R.D. National College,
> Bandra (W.)

Re: Error

Himanshu Aggarwal
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Error

Jonathan Druart
replace $KOHA_INSTANCE with your koha instance name.