Quantcast

Error creating identification card

lmoisesrojas
Hi,
We are using koha 16.11.04.
We are trying to create a new identification card (we already have one
created), with a superuser, but we have: Warning, not permission.

Why?

--
*Luis Moisés Rojas P.*

Re: Error creating identification card

Pedro Amorim
Hello Luis,

Can you provide more information, so it's easier for anyone who might be
able to help.

By identification card, do you mean patron card?
Are you sure the user attempting the action is defined as superlibrarian?
What was the user who created the first? Can the user create another?

Have a good one,

Pedro Amorim

> Hi,
> We are using koha 16.11.04.
> We are trying to create a new identification card (we already have one
> created), with a superuser, but we have: Warning, not permission.
>
> Why?
>

> --
> *Luis Moisés Rojas P.*

Re: Error creating identification card

lmoisesrojas
By identification card, do you mean patron card?:   YES
Are you sure the user attempting the action is defined as superlibrarian?:
YEs and we created a new user with supeuser power and we used the superuser
password and we have the same error
What was the user who created the first? Can the user create another?: it
was a power user and it is the same user now.  No, can not create a new
want now.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Pedro Amorim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Luis,
>
> Can you provide more information, so it's easier for anyone who might be
> able to help.
>
> By identification card, do you mean patron card?
> Are you sure the user attempting the action is defined as superlibrarian?
> What was the user who created the first? Can the user create another?
>
> Have a good one,
>
> Pedro Amorim

>> Hi,
>> We are using koha 16.11.04.
>> We are trying to create a new identification card (we already have one
>> created), with a superuser, but we have: Warning, not permission.
>>
>> Why?
>>

>> --
>> *Luis Moisés Rojas P.*

*Luis Moisés Rojas P.*

Re: Error creating identification card

Pedro Amorim
Hello Luis,

What exactly is the message being presented and in what screen does it
show? Login screen? Patron card creator screen?
Can you try to perform the action using the administrator created at the
time of installation? Located in <config> in file*
etc/koha/sites/<instance>/koha-conf.xml*

> By identification card, do you mean patron card?:   YES
> Are you sure the user attempting the action is defined as superlibrarian?:
> YEs and we created a new user with supeuser power and we used the superuser
> password and we have the same error
> What was the user who created the first? Can the user create another?: it
> was a power user and it is the same user now.  No, can not create a new
> want now.
>

> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Pedro Amorim <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Luis,
>>
>> Can you provide more information, so it's easier for anyone who might be
>> able to help.
>>
>> By identification card, do you mean patron card?
>> Are you sure the user attempting the action is defined as superlibrarian?
>> What was the user who created the first? Can the user create another?
>>
>> Have a good one,
>>
>> Pedro Amorim

>>> Hi,
>>> We are using koha 16.11.04.
>>> We are trying to create a new identification card (we already have one
>>> created), with a superuser, but we have: Warning, not permission.
>>>
>>> Why?
>>>

>>> --
>>> *Luis Moisés Rojas P.*

> *Luis Moisés Rojas P.*

Re: Error creating identification card

Pedro Amorim
I was able to reproduce the error but only if the layout (Diseño in your
language) has an empty name. Try to create a new one and save after
entering a name for the layout (Nombre del diseño).