EBSCO EDS Real-Time Availability Checking against Koha

EBSCO EDS Real-Time Availability Checking against Koha

Magnus Enger
Hi!

We have a customer using EBSCO EDS who is asking about "Real-Time
Availability Checking" against Koha. So this would be EDS pulling
availability info into EDS itself, not displaying data from EDS in
Koha.

Has anyone got this working and if so, how? Z39.50/SRU/ILS-DI/REST API?

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
Libriotech

Re: EBSCO EDS Real-Time Availability Checking against Koha

Tomas Cohen Arazi
They do it with Z39.50.

El vie., 24 ago. 2018 a las 9:29, Magnus Enger (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi!
>
> We have a customer using EBSCO EDS who is asking about "Real-Time
> Availability Checking" against Koha. So this would be EDS pulling
> availability info into EDS itself, not displaying data from EDS in
> Koha.
>
> Has anyone got this working and if so, how? Z39.50/SRU/ILS-DI/REST API?
>
> Best regards,
> Magnus Enger
> Libriotech

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io <http://theke.io/>)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B2F3C15F

Re: EBSCO EDS Real-Time Availability Checking against Koha

Anne-Claire Bernaudin
Hi, we do this with ILS-DI webservice.

Best regards,

Anne-Claire

Le 24/08/2018 à 14:31, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :

> They do it with Z39.50.
>
> El vie., 24 ago. 2018 a las 9:29, Magnus Enger (<[hidden email]>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> We have a customer using EBSCO EDS who is asking about "Real-Time
>> Availability Checking" against Koha. So this would be EDS pulling
>> availability info into EDS itself, not displaying data from EDS in
>> Koha.
>>
>> Has anyone got this working and if so, how? Z39.50/SRU/ILS-DI/REST API?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Magnus Enger
>> Libriotech

signature
Anne-Claire Bernaudin
Responsable Informatique

univ-rennes1 <https://www.univ-rennes1.fr/>

*Service Commun de la Documentation*
Équipe Signalement et Informatique Documentaire

18 av. Professeur Charles Foulon
35700 Rennes

+33 (0)2 23 23 31 64
+33 (0)6 49 15 39 07

<https://twitter.com/UnivRennes1> <https://fr-fr.facebook.com/UnivRennes1>
bibliotheques.univ-rennes1.fr <https://bibiliotheques.univ-rennes1.fr>

Re: EBSCO EDS Real-Time Availability Checking against Koha

Ortiz Anzaldo Felipe Adalid
We did it with Z39.50, actually don´t work for internal lan securty policies.

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10