Disabling "Display News From" Option

Admire Mutsikiwa
Hi

I have a Koha site with a single branch. I would like to disable the
"Display News From" option on the OPAC Home Page.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>

Re: Disabling "Display News From" Option

Owen Leonard-4
> I have a Koha site with a single branch. I would like to disable the
> "Display News From" option on the OPAC Home Page.

There is a system preference which should turn that off:  OpacNewsLibrarySelect

-- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries