Difficulty of report generation from marcxml

Difficulty of report generation from marcxml

vimal0212
Dear Friends,

How can we prepare an organized report (including author, title, keywords etc.) from marcxml from biblioitems.

Some data elements (e.g. keyword)  stored in marxml , normal case that cant be retrieved using normal SQL query.

It will be helpful few more examples regarding report generating from marcxml table.

Vimal Kumar V.
Asst. Librarian
Asian School of Business
Technopark, Trivandrum-695 581
Web: www.vimalkumar.co.nr
Blog: http://vimalkumar.oksociety.in

OK Society Volunteer. http://oksociety.in
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library
Kottayam, Kerala, India.
www.vimalkumar.org

Re: Difficulty of report generation from marcxml

Magnus Enger
Hi!

Have you seen the section "Query MARC" in the "SQL Reports Library"?
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Query_MARC

Regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no