Deleted items are showing up in the search results

Deleted items are showing up in the search results

sheldon_tappin
Hi All,

    We installed Koha 3.0.4 on Debian Lenny. We have started working with Koha 3.0.0 we made a comparison of Koha 3.0.0 and Koha 3.0.4 databases, there are very few differences, so we replaced the Koha 3.0.0 database with Koha 3.0.4.

Now even after deleting all the biblios and biblioitems we are still seeing the deleted items. We tried to rebuild the zebra index with -a -b options. We're getting the following error, which is occurring:
zebraidx (3075) [warn] index 'Heading-Main' not found in attset(s)

With -b option alone rebuilding zebra indexes is not giving any problems, but still the deleted items are still showing in the search results.

Regards,
Sheldon

Re: Deleted items are showing up in the search results

Chris Cormack-6
On 8 May 2010 01:59, Sheldon T. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>    We installed Koha 3.0.4 on Debian Lenny. We have started working with
> Koha 3.0.0 we made a comparison of Koha 3.0.0 and Koha 3.0.4 databases,
> there are very few differences, so we replaced the Koha 3.0.0 database with
> Koha 3.0.4.
>
> Now even after deleting all the biblios and biblioitems we are still seeing
> the deleted items. We tried to rebuild the zebra index with -a -b options.
> We're getting the following error, which is occurring:
> zebraidx (3075) [warn] index 'Heading-Main' not found in attset(s)
>
> With -b option alone rebuilding zebra indexes is not giving any problems,
> but still the deleted items are still showing in the search results.

Hi Sheldon

You need the -r option to reset the index.

http://koha-community.org/documentation/faq/searching/#5

Chris