Debian Buster problems

Mark Tompsett

The following error occurred while importing the database structure:

[Mon Jul 8 19:17:21 2019] install.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/RunSQL.pm line 278, <$args{...}> line 1.

Please contact your system administrator

-- After fighting past the Mojolicious::Plugins::OpenAPI issue and the JSON::Validator sub-issue, I thought I had gotten to the install part, and this came up.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett