Coverflow for KOHA 17.05

hughes dimka
Hello All,

I really need help, i have been trying for the past couple of days to
implement the coverflow on koha 17.05, i had downloaded the bywater cover
flow from github and also have used the following as a guide
http://bywatersolutions.com/2016/06/28/koha-coverflow-setup/.

But uptill the coverflow has refused to load. i don't know if am doing
anything wrong.

Any help or guide as to how to implement the coverflow in 17.05 would be
highly appreciated.

--
Hughes Dimka
Hopewell Solutions Services Nigeria Ltd

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Coverflow for KOHA 17.05

vinod mishra
You may check this too

http://mishravk.com/2017/05/coverflow-2/

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*