Chrome vs. Firefox in recent versions of Koha / Firefox

Chrome vs. Firefox in recent versions of Koha / Firefox

Nick Clemens-2
Hi All,

I was testing today in different browsers and noted that Chrome seems to be loading much faster than Firefox.

In looking at the logs, I see that Chrome makes about 3 requests per page, while Firefox is making 20+ calls, mostly for .css and .js files. It seems that Firefox has changed it's caching strategy and more files are being reloaded.

Has anyone else noticed this or tested using Chrome?

-Nick
--
Nick Clemens
Sonic Screwdriver (Development Support)