Changing the frequency of Koha Overdue Notice Email from daily to weekly

Changing the frequency of Koha Overdue Notice Email from daily to weekly

Nattawat Chanjaraspong
Hi,

Can we change the Koha Overdue notice email that sent out from daily to weekly instead? and how?

Thanks,
Nattawat

Re: Changing the frequency of Koha Overdue Notice Email from daily to weekly

Bob Birchall @ Calyx
Look for Overdue Notice Triggers on the Tools menu.
I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
Calyx

On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 12:35, Nattawat Chanjaraspong <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Can we change the Koha Overdue notice email that sent out from daily to
> weekly instead? and how?
>

> Thanks,
> Nattawat

Re: Changing the frequency of Koha Overdue Notice Email from daily to weekly

Nattawat Chanjaraspong
Thank you very much. Found that.

However, the patrons with overdue books are getting the same notice email everyday. Is this normal Koha Overdue notice behavior?

Nattwat

________________________________

Re: Changing the frequency of Koha Overdue Notice Email from daily to weekly

Bob Birchall @ Calyx
No. That suggests you have the ODUE notice set as the First, Second and
Third notice. You should use the ODUE template to create two new notices,
something like ODUE2 and ODUE3 perhaps, with different text.
Have you read the manual?
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/tools.html#notices-slips
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/tools.html#overdue-notice-status-triggers
Bob

On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 17:20, Nattawat Chanjaraspong <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thank you very much. Found that.
>
> However, the patrons with overdue books are getting the same notice email
> everyday. Is this normal Koha Overdue notice behavior?
>

> Nattwat

another reason might be that your cronjob for overdues is set up without
the -t parameter that will make it use the notice triggers set in Koha.
Something to check if you haven't got it working yet.

Hope this helps,

Katrin