CT Koha Meeting University of Hartford

Nate-60

Hello all,

 I just wanted to report that the mini meeting about Koha at the University of Hartford, CT was a hit. It was a very productive meeting and gave many CT librarians a sense of what it is like to migrate to an open source solution. I think mini meetings such as these are a great way to spread the news about Koha, and get people to start thinking about alternatives to their current ILS. The meeting on 11/20 at Goodwin College should be equally productive and I look forward to a good turnout.

I would also like to applaud Ben Ide for an excellent presentation and depiction of both the Koha software, and of the community that supports it. Thank you for having me.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

-Nate

Nathan A. Curulla

Senior VP, Director of Marketing and

Business Development

ByWater Solutions
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software.
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA
.

Office: West Haven, CT.
Phone # (888) 900-8944

Cell # (203) 685-7207
http://bywatersolutions.com

Re: CT Koha Meeting University of Hartford

Joann Ransom-2
Brillinat stuff! Well done Ben and Nate :)

Nate wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>  I just wanted to report that the mini meeting about Koha at the
> University of Hartford, CT was a hit. It was a very productive meeting
> and gave many CT librarians a sense of what it is like to migrate to
> an open source solution. I think mini meetings such as these are a
> great way to spread the news about Koha, and get people to start
> thinking about alternatives to their current ILS. The meeting on 11/20
> at Goodwin College should be equally productive and I look forward to
> a good turnout.
>
> I would also like to applaud Ben Ide for an excellent presentation and
> depiction of both the Koha software, and of the community that
> supports it. Thank you for having me.
>
> I hope everyone had a great weekend!
>
> -Nate
>

> Nathan A. Curulla
>
> Senior VP, Director of Marketing and
>
> Business Development
>
> ByWater Solutions
> Support and Consulting for Open Source Software.
> Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA.
>
> Office: West Haven, CT.
> Phone # (888) 900-8944
>
> Cell # (203) 685-7207
> http://bywatersolutions.com <http://bywatersolutions.com/>

jransom.vcf (309 bytes) Download Attachment