Bug ID: 22512
Summary: accountlines.accountype mixes 'state' and 'type'
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
Component: Architecture, internals, and plumbing
Assignee: [hidden email] Reporter: [hidden email] QA Contact: [hidden email] Target Milestone: ---
Currently the accountlines.accounttype field is used to denote both the 'type'
of a credit or debit and often mixes in it's 'state'. This is bad design and
leads to superflous 'types' in reality.
* 'FU' (fine "updating") becomes 'F' (fine) once it's 'fixed'.
* 'FU' (fine "updating") may become 'FFOR' (fine "forgiven").
* 'L' (lost item) may become 'LR' (lost returned).
* 'Rep' (replaced?) may become 'LR' (lost returned).
* 'W' (writeoff) may become 'LR' (lost returned).
These type+state mixes can lead to confusion in both code and end user facing