[Bug 19928] New: Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter "

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] New: Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter "

bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

            Bug ID: 19928
           Summary: Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref
                    "delimiter"
 Change sponsored?: ---
           Product: Koha
           Version: master
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: NEW
          Severity: enhancement
          Priority: P5 - low
         Component: Acquisitions
          Assignee: [hidden email]
          Reporter: [hidden email]
        QA Contact: [hidden email]

1. Set syspref "delimiter" to "tabs"

2. Create a vendor with minimal info
3. Create a basket with minimal info
4. Go to the basket. URL should be /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/basket.pl?basketno=XXXXX
5. "Export as CSV"
6. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.

7. Create a basket group with minimal info
8. Close this basket group
9. Go to the "Closed" tab to see your basket group
10. "Export as CSV"
11. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.

12. Create a basket with minimal info
13. Add a item to the basket
14. Close the basket
15. Go to /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/lateorders.pl
16. "Export as CSV"
17. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Assignee|[hidden email]-commun |[hidden email]
                   |ity.org                     |m

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
           See Also|                            |https://bugs.koha-community
                   |                            |.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi
                   |                            |?id=17031

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #1 from Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> ---
Everything come from here:
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=tree;f=koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/acqui/csv;hb=94cd27677d8febd2979f9f618f1e8cd1bd2d68d7

3 templates with commas hardcoded

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Severity|enhancement                 |normal

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #2 from Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 70421
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=70421&action=edit
Bug 19928: Acquisitions' CSV exports now honors syspref "delimiter"

Bonus fixes:
- Basketgroup: there was an unnecessary space.
  " RRP tax excluded" replaced by "RRP tax excluded"
- Late orders:
  - leading spaces before every line
  - surrounding spaces for [% orders.size %]

Other changes:
- quoted "Total orders in late" to no worry about additional spaces
- Late orders: additional spaces which shouldn't be a problem because
  all the fields are enclosed by quotes.

Test plan:
1. Set syspref "delimiter" to "#'s"
2. Change the language e.g. FR-fr

3. Create a vendor with minimal info
4. Create a basket with two items
5. Go to the basket. URL should be
   /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/basket.pl?basketno=XXXXX
6. Close this basket
7. "Export as CSV"
8. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
   Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
   no regressions.

9. Create a basket group with two baskets
   (tick the close this basket group check box)
10. Go to the "Closed" tab to see your basket group
11. "Export as CSV"
12. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
    Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
    no regressions.

13. Go to /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/lateorders.pl
14. Tick two orders. Of the same vendor, otherwise Koha won't let you tick
    orders of different vendors.
15. "Export as CSV"
16. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
    Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
    no regressions.

17. Apply this patch
18. Translation stuff
    1. cd misc/translator
    2. perl translate update YOUR_LANG
    3. manually edit the po file, remove the fuzzy tags.
       And translate the string. You can just copy the original and
       replace some parts by gibberish.
    4. perl translate install YOUR_LANG

19. Re-export the same CSVs and compare with the original version to check that
    - delimiter syspref is honored
    - the headers are translatable
    - there is no whitespace regression (additional newlines or spaces)

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #70421|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #3 from Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 70422
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=70422&action=edit
Bug 19928: Acquisitions' CSV exports now honors syspref "delimiter"

Bonus fixes:
- Basketgroup: there was an unnecessary space.
  " RRP tax excluded" replaced by "RRP tax excluded"
- Late orders:
  - leading spaces before every line
  - surrounding spaces for [% orders.size %]

Other changes:
- quoted "Total orders in late" to no worry about additional spaces
- Late orders: additional spaces which shouldn't be a problem because
  all the fields are enclosed by quotes.

Test plan:
1. Set syspref "delimiter" to "#'s"
2. Change the language e.g. FR-fr

3. Create a vendor with minimal info
4. Create a basket with two items
5. Go to the basket. URL should be
   /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/basket.pl?basketno=XXXXX
6. Close this basket
7. "Export as CSV"
8. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
   Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
   no regressions.

9. Create a basket group with two baskets
   (tick the close this basket group check box)
10. Go to the "Closed" tab to see your basket group
11. "Export as CSV"
12. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
    Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
    no regressions.

13. Go to /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/lateorders.pl
14. Tick two orders. Of the same vendor, otherwise Koha won't let you tick
    orders of different vendors.
15. "Export as CSV"
16. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
    Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
    no regressions.

17. Apply this patch
18. Translation stuff
    1. cd misc/translator
    2. perl translate update YOUR_LANG
    3. manually edit the po file, remove the fuzzy tags.
       And translate the string. You can just copy the original and
       replace some parts by gibberish.
    4. perl translate install YOUR_LANG

19. Re-export the same CSVs and compare with the original version to check that
    - delimiter syspref is honored
    - the headers are translatable
    - there is no whitespace regression (additional newlines or spaces)

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |Needs Signoff

--- Comment #4 from Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> ---
Thanks Joubu for this explanation:
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commit;h=8403799c7212349bee70090249e3425afd62423b
About the part "in order to make it a have-to-read for next changes."
How would the next person find this? As it won't be the last commit.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[hidden email]-c
                   |                            |ommunity.org

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #5 from Jonathan Druart <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Victor Grousset/tuxayo from comment #4)
> Thanks Joubu for this explanation:
> http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commit;
> h=8403799c7212349bee70090249e3425afd62423b
> About the part "in order to make it a have-to-read for next changes."
> How would the next person find this? As it won't be the last commit.

(It could be a have-to-read if I fix all the grammar errors!)

At least you, Katrin and me are aware of this commit and the problem. So we can
guide people to this commit message when they need it :)
Feel free to create a wiki page if you think it is a good idea (and you have
time).

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #6 from Jonathan Druart <[hidden email]> ---
About your patches, it should not be needed but it is the behaviour of other
occurrences: you do not default to ';', ',' or '\t' if the pref 'delimiter'
does not exist.

Maybe ',' is better here as it was the value before your changes.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #7 from Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Jonathan Druart from comment #6)
> [...] you do not default to ';', ',' or '\t' if the pref 'delimiter'
> does not exist.
>
> Maybe ',' is better here as it was the value before your changes.

You're right, I though that the pref 'delimiter' always existed.

Is giving 'delimiter' a default value in the DB[1] also an option?

[1] INSERT in updatedatabase.pl

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|Needs Signoff               |In Discussion

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #70422|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #8 from Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 70426
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=70426&action=edit
Bug 19928: Acquisitions' CSV exports now honors syspref "delimiter"

Bonus fixes:
- Basketgroup: there was an unnecessary space.
  " RRP tax excluded" replaced by "RRP tax excluded"
- Late orders:
  - leading spaces before every line
  - surrounding spaces for [% orders.size %]

Other changes:
- quoted "Total orders in late" to no worry about additional spaces
- Late orders: additional spaces which shouldn't be a problem because
  all the fields are enclosed by quotes.

Test plan:
1. Set syspref "delimiter" to "#'s"
2. Change the language e.g. FR-fr

3. Create a vendor with minimal info
4. Create a basket with two items
5. Go to the basket. URL should be
   /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/basket.pl?basketno=XXXXX
6. Close this basket
7. "Export as CSV"
8. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
   Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
   no regressions.

9. Create a basket group with two baskets
   (tick the close this basket group check box)
10. Go to the "Closed" tab to see your basket group
11. "Export as CSV"
12. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
    Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
    no regressions.

13. Go to /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/lateorders.pl
14. Tick two orders. Of the same vendor, otherwise Koha won't let you tick
    orders of different vendors.
15. "Export as CSV"
16. You should see that the file contains commas "," This is the bug.
    Leave the file open for future comparison to ensure that there are
    no regressions.

17. Apply this patch
18. Translation stuff
    1. cd misc/translator
    2. perl translate update YOUR_LANG
    3. manually edit the po file, remove the fuzzy tags.
       And translate the string. You can just copy the original and
       replace some parts by gibberish.
    4. perl translate install YOUR_LANG

19. Re-export the same CSVs and compare with the original version to check that
    - delimiter syspref is honored
    - the headers are translatable
    - there is no whitespace regression (additional newlines or spaces)

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|In Discussion               |Needs Signoff

--- Comment #9 from Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> ---
"," is now used by default if the syspref is missing.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

M. Tompsett <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|Needs Signoff               |Failed QA
                 CC|                            |[hidden email]

--- Comment #10 from M. Tompsett <[hidden email]> ---
basket.tt and basketgroup.tt aren't [%- delimiter -%]. I believe the hyphens
are important to the formatting of the file. Please correct.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #11 from Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to M. Tompsett from comment #10)
> basket.tt and basketgroup.tt aren't [%- delimiter -%]. I believe the hyphens
> are important to the formatting of the file. Please correct.

I remember removing the post/pre-chomp after having checked that the output was
still correct. Is there another caveat?

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #12 from M. Tompsett <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Victor Grousset/tuxayo from comment #11)
> I remember removing the post/pre-chomp after having checked that the output
> was still correct. Is there another caveat?

If you say it is the same, I'll test it. But it just didn't eyeball well. It if
works, I'll set to signed off. If not, I'll confirm that it didn't.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Victor Grousset/tuxayo <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|Failed QA                   |Signed Off

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

M. Tompsett <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|Signed Off                  |Failed QA

--- Comment #13 from M. Tompsett <[hidden email]> ---
Failed QA test tools.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

Katrin Fischer <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[hidden email]

--- Comment #14 from Katrin Fischer <[hidden email]> ---
Please check that the translated export still works nicely after this change.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #15 from Katrin Fischer <[hidden email]> ---
See bug 18331 - we have broken the translations of the CSV files more times
than I can count - should not repeat that.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #16 from M. Tompsett <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Katrin Fischer from comment #14)
> Please check that the translated export still works nicely after this change.

That's his test plan in comment #8.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #17 from Katrin Fischer <[hidden email]> ---
It's missing steps.

- you need to update the po files after the patch was applied
- you have to check that the string got not marked as 'fuzzy'
- you have to reinstall the language

Only then the test gives you a correct result.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 19928] Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928

--- Comment #18 from M. Tompsett <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Katrin Fischer from comment #17)
> It's missing steps.
>
> - you need to update the po files after the patch was applied
> - you have to check that the string got not marked as 'fuzzy'
> - you have to reinstall the language
>
> Only then the test gives you a correct result.

So in short, the test plan in comment #8 combined with this should work.
However, this is still Failed QA for not passing the koha qa test tools.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/