Bug ID: 18949
Summary: OPAC MARC details holdings table is not styled with
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
Assignee: [hidden email] Reporter: [hidden email] QA Contact: [hidden email]
The MARC details holdings table in the OPAC does not have <thead> around the
header row, which means it doesn't get styled the same way as the other tables
in the OPAC. This is more noticeable when you adding custom styles and themes
to OPAC tables, where they don't get applied to this table.
So that it can be styled alongside other tables in the OPAC.
1) Log into staff side
2) Find OPACUserCSS syspref and add the following CSS:
3) Log into the OPAC
4) Go to your fines, your search history, your reading history etc -
notice all of these table's headings are styled with red text
5) Go to the detail page of an item, then the MARC view.
Notice this table's headings are now styled with red text
6) Apply patch and refresh page
7) Your holdings table should now have red headings.
(You can delete the CSS from OPACUserCSS if you'd like.)