Bug ID: 18621
Summary: After duplicate message system picks category expiry
date rather than manual defined
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
Assignee: [hidden email] Reporter: [hidden email] QA Contact: [hidden email] CC: [hidden email], [hidden email]
After duplicate message system picks category expiry date rather than manual
defined, the test is as follows:
1. Try to enter a new member
2. Give member Expiry date which is more than defined in concern category
3. If Koha found similar member than pop up a message
4. Select not a duplicate member (New member option)
5. Koha saved the record but the expiry date will pick from category rather
than you assigned the member.
6. If the member is new and no message is populated than it will save expiry
date as you defined.
Koha version 16.11.07 on debian Jessie installed by package.