[Bug 18541] New: Bug 18465 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
43 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] New: Bug 18465 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

            Bug ID: 18541
           Summary: Bug 18465 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support
                    layout design
 Change sponsored?: ---
           Product: Koha
           Version: master
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: NEW
          Severity: enhancement
          Priority: P5 - low
         Component: Label/patron card printing
          Assignee: [hidden email]
          Reporter: [hidden email]
        QA Contact: [hidden email]

In patron card creator, the layout tool has already a guide box that shows the
position of a card on the page. The aim of this enhancement is to support the
design process with an additonal layout grid to figure out the positions of
text fields, barcode and images.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Summary|Bug 18465 - Patron card     |Patron card creator: Add a
                   |creator: Add a grid to      |grid to support layout
                   |support layout design       |design

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #1 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 63127
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=63127&action=edit
Bug 18541 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

Add a layout grid to patron card creator to figure out the positions of text
fields, barcode and images.

First draft, not ready to sign off.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #63127|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #2 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 63130
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=63130&action=edit
Bug 18541 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

Add a layout grid to patron card creator to figure out the positions of text
fields, barcode and images.

Amended to apply on top of bug 18465
Draft, not ready to sign off.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Assignee|[hidden email] |[hidden email]
                   |u                           |
         Depends on|                            |18465


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18465
[Bug 18465] Patron card creator: Print on duplex card printer
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         QA Contact|[hidden email]-communit |[hidden email]
                   |y.org                       |

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #63130|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #3 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 63162
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=63162&action=edit
Bug 18541 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

Add a layout grid to patron card creator to figure out the positions of text
fields, barcode and images.

Amended to apply on top of bug 18465
Amended to show info about units
Draft, not ready to sign off.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Blocks|                            |18550


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18550
[Bug 18550] Patron card creator: Print output does not respect layout units
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #63162|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #4 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 63217
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=63217&action=edit
Bug 18541 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

Add a layout grid to patron card creator to figure out the positions of text
fields, barcode and images.

To test:
- Apply on top of patch 18465
- Go to Home > Tools > Patron card creator
- Edit or create a layout
- Turn on new choice 'Guide grid' in section 'General settings'
- Leave 'Units' unchanged
- Crate a PDF using 'Card batches'
- Notice that card is printed with a layout grid that reflects selected unit
  with each 5th and 10th line in different color
  unit description displayed bottom left, card dimensions dispayed bottom
  right in small print inside the layout grid
- Print PDF. Set printer settings in Adobe Reader or other PDF printing
  software to 'Actual size' to prevent scaling to printer's printable
  region
- Mesure out printed PDF and verify that grid corresponds to selecte unit.
- Go back to layout definition and choose an other unit, repeat steps
  to verify that grid respects
- Go back to layout definition, turn grid off, create PDF, vrify that grid
  does not display in PDF

Note for testers / QAers: Position of card elements (text, image...) do not
respect the  unit, this will be fixed in Bug 18550

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #63217|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #5 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 63218
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=63218&action=edit
Bug 18541 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

Add a layout grid to patron card creator to figure out the positions of text
fields, barcode and images.

To test:
- Apply on top of patch 18465
- Go to Home > Tools > Patron card creator
- Edit or create a layout
- Turn on new choice 'Guide grid' in section 'General settings'
- Leave 'Units' unchanged
- Crate a PDF using 'Card batches'
- Notice that card is printed with a layout grid that reflects selected unit
  with each 5th and 10th line in different color, unit description displayed
  bottom left, card dimensions displayed bottom right in small print inside the
  layout grid
- Print PDF. Set printer settings in Adobe Reader or other PDF printing
  software to 'Actual size' to prevent scaling to printer's printable
  region
- Mesure out printed PDF and verify that grid corresponds to selecte unit.
- Go back to layout definition and choose an other unit, repeat steps
  to verify that grid respects selected unit.
- Go back to layout definition, turn grid off, create PDF, verify that grid
  does not display in PDF

Note for testers / QAers: Position of card elements (text, image...) do not
respect the unit, this will be fixed in Bug 18550

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |Needs Signoff
   Patch complexity|---                         |Small patch

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marc Véron <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[hidden email]

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Alex Buckley <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[hidden email]

--- Comment #6 from Alex Buckley <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 63263
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=63263&action=edit
Unit description and card dimension on patron card batch

Hi Marc

This patch works well but I have one question:

You say in your test plan that the card batches should have the unit
description displayed in the bottom left (which I have got) but the card
dimensions should be in the bottom right however I have found mine is in the
top right (see screenshot) is this what you intended?

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #7 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Alex Buckley from comment #6)

> Created attachment 63263 [details]
> Unit description and card dimension on patron card batch
>
> Hi Marc
>
> This patch works well but I have one question:
>
> You say in your test plan that the card batches should have the unit
> description displayed in the bottom left (which I have got) but the card
> dimensions should be in the bottom right however I have found mine is in the
> top right (see screenshot) is this what you intended?

Hi Alex,
Yes indeed, I misaked with my description.
It should appear top right (as you describe) to indicate that the coordinate
system is from bottom left = 0/0 to top right.
If you sign off, can you please change the test plan in the patch attached?
Thanks!
Marc

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Alex Buckley <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|Needs Signoff               |Signed Off

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Alex Buckley <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #63218|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #8 from Alex Buckley <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 63280
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=63280&action=edit
Bug 18541 - Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

Add a layout grid to patron card creator to figure out the positions of text
fields, barcode and images.

To test:
- Apply on top of patch 18465
- Go to Home > Tools > Patron card creator
- Edit or create a layout
- Turn on new choice 'Guide grid' in section 'General settings'
- Leave 'Units' unchanged
- Crate a PDF using 'Card batches'
- Notice that card is printed with a layout grid that reflects selected unit
  with each 5th and 10th line in different color, unit description displayed
  bottom left, card dimensions displayed top right in small print inside the
  layout grid
- Print PDF. Set printer settings in Adobe Reader or other PDF printing
  software to 'Actual size' to prevent scaling to printer's printable
  region
- Mesure out printed PDF and verify that grid corresponds to selecte unit.
- Go back to layout definition and choose an other unit, repeat steps
  to verify that grid respects selected unit.
- Go back to layout definition, turn grid off, create PDF, verify that grid
  does not display in PDF

Note for testers / QAers: Position of card elements (text, image...) do not
respect the unit, this will be fixed in Bug 18550

Followed test plan and it worked as intended
Signed-off-by: Alex Buckley <[hidden email]>

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #9 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
Still applies on current master

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #10 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
Still applies on current master.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541
Bug 18541 depends on bug 18465, which changed state.

Bug 18465 Summary: Patron card creator: Print on duplex card printer
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18465

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|Pushed to Master            |RESOLVED
         Resolution|---                         |FIXED

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marcel de Rooy <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[hidden email]
             Status|Signed Off                  |Failed QA

--- Comment #11 from Marcel de Rooy <[hidden email]> ---
-        $patron_card->draw_guide_box($pdf) if
$print_layout_xml->{'guide_box'};
-        $patron_card->draw_barcode($pdf) if $print_layout_xml->{'barcode'};
+        $patron_card->draw_guide_box($pdf) if $layout_xml->{'guide_box'};
+        $patron_card->draw_guide_grid($pdf) if $layout_xml->{'guide_grid'};
+        $patron_card->draw_barcode($pdf) if $layout_xml->{'barcode'};

Marc,
Please explain this change.
Formerly, as I understand, it flipped between layout_xml and layout_back_xml.
Now you always set it to layout_xml. Do you change behavior for draw_guide_box
and draw_barcode ?

Status change to reflect need for feedback only.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #12 from Marcel de Rooy <[hidden email]> ---
Forgot to mention that qa tools reports a fail on pod somewhere too

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #13 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #11)

> -        $patron_card->draw_guide_box($pdf) if
> $print_layout_xml->{'guide_box'};
> -        $patron_card->draw_barcode($pdf) if $print_layout_xml->{'barcode'};
> +        $patron_card->draw_guide_box($pdf) if $layout_xml->{'guide_box'};
> +        $patron_card->draw_guide_grid($pdf) if $layout_xml->{'guide_grid'};
> +        $patron_card->draw_barcode($pdf) if $layout_xml->{'barcode'};
>
> Marc,
> Please explain this change.
> Formerly, as I understand, it flipped between layout_xml and
> layout_back_xml. Now you always set it to layout_xml. Do you change behavior
> for draw_guide_box and draw_barcode ?
>
> Status change to reflect need for feedback only.

Marcel,
Thanks for QAing and pointing this out.
Yes, it should be $print_layout_xml, not $layout_xml.

Follow-up patch will follow.

Marc

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #14 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #12)
> Forgot to mention that qa tools reports a fail on pod somewhere too

I can not reproduce with patch applied:


Processing files before patches
|========================>| 4 / 4 (100.00%)
Processing files after patches
|========================>| 4 / 4 (100.00%)

 OK     C4/Patroncards/Patroncard.pm
   OK     critic
   OK     forbidden patterns
   OK     git manipulation
   OK     pod
   OK     spelling
   OK     valid

 OK     koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/patroncards/edit-layout.tt
   OK     forbidden patterns
   OK     git manipulation
   OK     spelling
   OK     tt_valid
   OK     valid_template

 OK     patroncards/create-pdf.pl
   OK     critic
   OK     forbidden patterns
   OK     git manipulation
   OK     pod
   OK     spelling
   OK     valid

 OK     patroncards/edit-layout.pl
   OK     critic
   OK     forbidden patterns
   OK     git manipulation
   OK     pod
   OK     spelling
   OK     valid

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marcel de Rooy <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         QA Contact|[hidden email]              |[hidden email]

--- Comment #15 from Marcel de Rooy <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Marc Véron from comment #14)
> (In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #12)
> > Forgot to mention that qa tools reports a fail on pod somewhere too
>
> I can not reproduce with patch applied:

Thx for checking. If you submit your follow-up, I will check again..

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #16 from Marcel de Rooy <[hidden email]> ---
Should be the pod for new sub draw_guide_grid btw..

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #17 from Marcel de Rooy <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #16)
> Should be the pod for new sub draw_guide_grid btw..

I understand that it will be hard to provide unit tests for this sub btw, as I
should officially ask you for too. Maybe some advanced mocking session?

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #18 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #17)
> (In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #16)
> > Should be the pod for new sub draw_guide_grid btw..
>
> I understand that it will be hard to provide unit tests for this sub btw, as
> I should officially ask you for too. Maybe some advanced mocking session?

Sorry, that is out of my scope. If you insist I will have to abandon this bug.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #19 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
Created attachment 66873
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=66873&action=edit
Bug 18541: (QA follow-up) for comments #11 and #13

This patch changes variable names as mentioned in comments #11 and #13

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

--- Comment #20 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #16)
> Should be the pod for new sub draw_guide_grid btw..

There aren't any PODs in Patroncards.pm, I think that is for historical
reasons.

Does it make sense to add a pod just for one sub, or is it better to create a
new bug "Add PODs to Patroncards.pm"?

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Bug 18541] Patron card creator: Add a grid to support layout design

bugzilla-daemon
In reply to this post by bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=18541

Marcel de Rooy <[hidden email]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|Failed QA                   |Signed Off

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/
12