- Create a Manual invoice for a patron, select Type: Lost Item
- Do not fill in Barcode, Description
- Give the invoice an amount that is easy to identify
- Go to tab "Pay fines"
- Identify row of new fine, click "Pay"
- On the following page, click "Confirm"
Result: "Internal Server Error"
plack error log says:
Can't call method "last_returned_by" on an undefined value at
/home/marc/koha/C4/Circulation.pm line 2188.
- Repeat steps above, insert a valid Barcode of an item that is lost. Same
--- Comment #2 from Marc Véron <[hidden email]> ---
(In reply to Marc Véron from comment #1)
> Following finding:
> But should payment for a lost item mark the item as returned?
> Payment for an item that is lost does not necessarily mean that the item is
> already replaced or will be replaced at all.
Please ignore this comment - of course the item should be marked as returned.
- it should not be possible to create a manual invoice for a lost item or
alternatively the barcode should be verified and the item should be set to LOST
(not in the scope of this bug)
- paying a fine for a lost item without having a barcode should not result in
an internal server error (scope of this bug)