This patch replaces Bootstrap's glyphicons with Font Awesome icons.
To test, apply the patch and clear your browser cache and regenerate the
OPAC CSS from the LESS file if necessary. Check these icons and confirm
they look correct:
- Cart and Lists icons in the OPAC header
- User icon in the header when the browser window is narrow
- Languages menu when multiple languages are installed and
the OpacLangSelectorMode system preference is "top" or "both top and
- Set the SuspendHoldsOpac system preference to "allow" and log in to
the OPAC as a user who has one or more holds.
- Check the appearance of the "suspend" and "resume" buttons both in
the table of holds and at the bottom.
- With one or more clubs defined, log in to the OPAC and check the
"Clubs" tab on the user summary page. The "Enroll" and "Cancel
enrollment" buttons should look correct.
- On the "your messaging" tab in the OPAC, the "Digests only"
information icon should look correct.