Add a rule based permission system for MARC field modifications.
1. Apply this patch
2. Run updatedatabase.pl
3. Log in to staff client
4. Enable new syspref MARCPermissions
5. You should see a new link "MARC field permissions" in the "Catalog"
section under "Koha administrtion".
6. Go to the "MARC field permissions" page
7. Next to the page heading ("Manage MARC field permissions") there is a
button with a question mark, click this for more information about the
8. Add desired rules to the rule table, press the +-button to add.
9. Clicking the pen-icon (edit) should allow you to edit corresponding
10. Clicking the x-icon should remove corresponding rule after
11. Selecting one or more rules followed by clicking the trash-icon
should remove all selected rules after confirmation.
12. To test your rules, import or in other way modify a record.
13. Check that the record was modified as defined by your rules.
Sponsored-by: Halland County Library
Sponsored-by: Catalyst IT
Sponsored-by: Gothenbug University Library