- Add missing test to trigger Koha/BiblioUtils/Iterator change
- Add borrower category overrides
These files generally add borcat parameter to GetMarcBiblio.
Others might include correction of filtering of items
(opac-basket), or a comment as to why no changes were done
In the case of opac-search, correcting the first FIXME will
likely correct the OpacHiddenItems issues on tags. As such,
that is beyond this bugs scope.
Some code had loop optimizations and fixes made, like a
'next unless $record' when the biblio shouldn't even be in
- Modify opac-ISBDdetail and opac-MARCdetail
Both files had similar logic. They were rearranged and
optimized, so that both files would have practically identical
initial blocks of code.
Optimizations were possible, because GetMarcBiblio
returns a filtered record, so that there is no double call
(once in the opac-### file and once in GetMarcBiblio) to
- Fix hiding in opac-tags
opac/opac-tags.pl was not properly hiding.
There is currently one known bug associated with tags left.
If you have two biblios tagged by different people with the
same tag, the opac-search will show the one you tagged that
is supposed to be hidden, because tag searches work differently
than regular searches. This is beyond the scope of this bug.
See the FIXME's in opac/opac-search.pl
- Trigger the C4::ILSDI::Services changes
- Added missing 'my'
- Test C4/Labels/Label.pm changes
- Improve C4::Record::marcrecord2csv test cases
- Corrected opac-details searchResult call
- Fix breaking issues constraint in ITerator test
- Fix ILSDI_Services test when clubs with branch exist