This patch regroups searches of current and previous sessions to allow
selecting lines from both groups.
It adds a new column (session date) to allow to differentiate searches
of current session from other sessions.
Patch is for Intranet and OPAC
1. Login to intranet interface
2. Do some biblio searches
3. Go to the search history page
4. See you have a new action available "Start a new search", grayed
because you haven't selected any line
5. Select two or more searches
6. "Start a new search" is now enabled, click it.
7. A dropdown list appears, asking you to chose between a "Match any"
search and a "Match all" search. There is also a new column in the
table ("Not") allowing you to apply a NOT to the corresponding line
8. Make your choice, and then click on Go button, next to the dropdown
list. You will be redirected to the catalogue search results.
9. Confirm that the results are correct.
10. Set syspref opacthemes to 'bootstrap'
11. Go to OPAC interface anonymously and repeat steps 2-9
12. Login to OPAC interface and repeat steps 2-9
13. Check that authority search history still works as before the patch
(except that there is only one table instead of two)