This patch fixes the display of copyrightdate for MARC21 installations.
As MARC21 already requires you to add punctuation in cataloguing, there
is usually no need for punctutation in the templates.
Also fixes a template variable name typo and the basket summary page.
To test (all 3 patches):
- Add several order lines to an order, one should be uncertain
- Verify that the publisher and publication year are displayed
- Check the uncertain price page
- Verify that the publisher code and publication year are displayed
- Fix uncertain price and close your order
- Basket summary: Verify... (you know what)
- Cancel one of your orders
- Verify... for cancelled orders
- Receive shipment
- Verify... for unreceived orders
- Receive order
- Verify ... for received orders
- Finish receiving
- Verify ... on the invoice summary page