Book Cover

Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel
hi.
is there a way to show only one book cover per record?
i enable amazon and local cover images and in my opac search i can see the
cover from amazon and "no cover image available"
hope someone can help.
thanks.

--
Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel
Registered Librarian, 3892

Re: Book Cover

Pedro Amorim
Hello Victoria,

Try pasting this into OPACUserJS *syspref*:

function remove_amazon_message() {
  $("span:contains('"+NO_AMAZON_IMAGE+"')").each(function(i){
    $(this).hide();
  })
}

$(window).load(function() {
    remove_amazon_message();
});

*------*

This is what I'm using and works for every language.

Have a good one,

Pedro Amorim