BibLibre new staff & intern

paul POULAIN-3
Hello koha-devel,

I'm happy to introduce Victor Grousset, that join the
support/maintenance team at BibLibre. He will probably submit or signoff
his first patches in the next weeks.

I'm also happy to introduce Simon Pouchol, an intern that will be with
us for 3 months. He will work on Koha community, more focused on design
/ UI. We're already in touch with Owen ;-)

In the next months, we really want to re-invest in Koha community time.
We will try to dedicate someone 2 days a week to community work (QA,
sign-off, submit patches). Wait until Victor has ended his learning
time, and our investment should be visible for 18.05 !

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques

Re: BibLibre new staff & intern

Marcel de Rooy
Great news, Paul. Welcome Victor !

Re: BibLibre new staff & intern

Tomas Cohen Arazi
Awesome news, Paul.
Welcome Simon and Victor!

El jue., 12 oct. 2017 a las 11:10, Jonathan Druart (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B2F3C15F