Azure Active Directory

Bob Birchall @ Calyx
Has anybody integrated Koha with Azure Active Directory, using Koha's
LDAP capability?
We understand that the client's wish is to update users and fields in
Koha from the AAD, not just check credentials.
Any documentation you can point us to?
Thanks,
Bob Birchall
Calyx

Re: Azure Active Directory

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi Bob,

we have one library where patrons are added/updated on login, but not
using Azure Active Directory.

There is a rather new chapter in the 17.05 manual:

https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/17_miscellaneous.html#integrating-ldap-with-koha

And some more notes and documentation in the module itself:

https://perldoc.koha-community.org/C4/Auth_with_ldap.html

Hope this helps,

Katrin