Authorities at the next Cataloging SIG meeting

Authorities at the next Cataloging SIG meeting

Hernandez, Heather H
Hi, all!

The next Koha-US Cataloging SIG (Special Interest Group) meeting is going to be about authorities!  Are you doing an authority file clean up?  Headings clean up?  Do you want to?  Wondering about merging authority records?  Do you even wonder what authorities even are?  Please join us this Thursday, May 7,  @ 8am – 9am PT (9 MT/10 CT/11 ET) US time, https://zoom.us/j/861480992   The meeting is open to everyone--you don't have to be a Koha-US member.  Please feel free to join with video and audio enabled--please chime in, share your tips and tricks, even share your screen if you'd like, and ask questions!  I'll try things out in our real, live, in production Koha catalog.

Can't make it?  The meeting will be recorded and available on the Koha US YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV58VVGJH5V1wNHZqYpAfX7y1dU9eWTXq

 The Cataloging SIG is one of Koha US's SIGs, listed here: http://koha-us.org/special-interest-groups/ You can join via the "Join" button on this page, or email [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> for assistance with joining any of the SIGs.  Full details on our SIG meetings, as well as those of the other SIGS, are on the Koha US calendar, http://koha-us.org/calendar/

I also welcome your questions, tips & tricks, etc. at any time to [hidden email].

Cheerio!
h2

Ms. Heather Hernandez (she, her, hers)
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, [hidden email]<https://webmail.lmi.net/src/compose.php?send_to=heather_hernandez%40nps.gov>
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/

Re: Authorities at the next Cataloging SIG meeting

Mei Xie
Hi I logged in.