Approve Patron's contact information

sheikh303
When a patron edits his/her contact information, it shows that approval is required by the librarian. Need help on how to approve this update request.
Or is possible to disable this approval process.
thanks.

Re: Approve Patron's contact information

nengard
An email should be sent to you so that you can see what changes your
patron wants to make and then you have to copy and paste the edits
from your email in to Koha.  There is no automatic update of patron's
records as of yet (but I think it's in development).

Nicole

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM, sheikh303 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When a patron edits his/her contact information, it shows that approval is
> required by the librarian. Need help on how to approve this update request.
> Or is possible to disable this approval process.
> thanks.

Re: Approve Patron's contact information

sheikh303
Thanks Nicole. due to lack of manpower for server administration, email service is currently disabled. Perhaps that's why i couldn't find the approval procedure.
Is there any other way?

On 8 October 2012 18:39, nengard [via Koha] <[hidden email]> wrote:
An email should be sent to you so that you can see what changes your
patron wants to make and then you have to copy and paste the edits
from your email in to Koha.  There is no automatic update of patron's
records as of yet (but I think it's in development).

Nicole

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM, sheikh303 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When a patron edits his/her contact information, it shows that approval is
> required by the librarian. Need help on how to approve this update request.
> Or is possible to disable this approval process.
> thanks.

http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Approve-Patron-s-contact-information-tp5729159p5729166.html
To unsubscribe from Approve Patron's contact information, click here.
NAML

--
Sheikh Faiyaz Moorsalin
Programmer, CITS

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM, sheikh303 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks Nicole. due to lack of manpower for server administration, email
> service is currently disabled. Perhaps that's why i couldn't find the
> approval procedure.
> Is there any other way?

No, not at this time.

Nicole

Re: Approve Patron's contact information

Fischer, Katrin
As Nicole says there is no other way to see the changes, so maybe you want to turn the feature of for the moment.
You can do so using the system preference "OPACPatronDetails".

Hope that helps,

Katrin

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM, sheikh303 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks Nicole. due to lack of manpower for server administration, email
> service is currently disabled. Perhaps that's why i couldn't find the
> approval procedure.
> Is there any other way?

No, not at this time.

Nicole