Apache working Error Loading Koha website.

Apache working Error Loading Koha website.

Boulier, Jack
Hey Chris,

Made some progress last night. Maybe there was an update, I did find one that I loaded this AM. But my problem now is that I am getting a config error:

Software error:

Can't call method "config" on unblessed reference at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Database.pm line 56.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]<mailto:[no%20address%20given]>), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
I think I saw your name listed as the project developer, so I am directing this to you.

Hope we can solve this today.

Thanks,
Jack

Jack Boulier
Learning Resource Center Director
MTI College
5221 Madison Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95841
(916)339-4370
(916)339-0305 FAX

Re: Apache working Error Loading Koha website.

Chris Cormack-7
So how did you fix your mpm_itk problem? By doing sudo a2enmod mpm_itk ?

What url are you getting the database error on?

There are lots of developers who work on Koha

Chris

On 18 May 2017 4:42:45 AM NZST, "Boulier, Jack" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hey Chris,
>
>Made some progress last night. Maybe there was an update, I did find
>one that I loaded this AM. But my problem now is that I am getting a
>config error:
>
>Software error:
>
>Can't call method "config" on unblessed reference at
>/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Database.pm line 56.
>
>For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address
>given]<mailto:[no%20address%20given]>), giving this error message and
>the time and date of the error.
>I think I saw your name listed as the project developer, so I am
>directing this to you.
>
>Hope we can solve this today.
>
>Thanks,
>Jack
>
>Jack Boulier
>Learning Resource Center Director
>MTI College
>5221 Madison Ave.
>Sacramento, CA 95841
>(916)339-4370
>(916)339-0305 FAX

Re: Apache working Error Loading Koha website.

Boulier, Jack
I really believe that there was an update the may have fixed it, but this is what I ran this morning:

sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo a2enmod cgi

and restarted the service for apache2.

The error is coming from both the localhost and when I use a browser from my local machine to the ip address for the application. Both machines are on the same network.

Can't call method "config" on unblessed reference at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Database.pm<http://Database.pm> line 56.