Another BugFix Another release

Henri-Damien LAURENT
Hi
We have just fixed an other hidden bug.
So we updated tags and files on the page we announced :
tag is now koha-3.00.04_fixed
It was a bug on the checking of mandatory field which would prevent ppl
from updating a biblio.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
Release Maintainer

Re: [Koha] Another BugFix Another release

Chris Cormack-6
2009/10/23 LAURENT Henri-Damien <[hidden email]>:
> Hi
> We have just fixed an other hidden bug.
> So we updated tags and files on the page we announced :
> tag is now koha-3.00.04_fixed
> It was a bug on the checking of mandatory field which would prevent ppl
> from updating a biblio.

Just a reminder of that url, since Henri Damien no longer has access
to download.koha.org for the time being releases are at

http://koha-fr.org/content/diffusion-koha-version-304

Chris
Translation Manager