Another BugFix Another release

Henri-Damien LAURENT
Hi
We have just fixed an other hidden bug.
So we updated tags and files on the page we announced :
tag is now koha-3.00.04_fixed
It was a bug on the checking of mandatory field which would prevent ppl
from updating a biblio.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
Release Maintainer

Re: Another BugFix Another release

Chris Cormack-6
2009/10/23 LAURENT Henri-Damien <[hidden email]>:
> Hi
> We have just fixed an other hidden bug.
> So we updated tags and files on the page we announced :
> tag is now koha-3.00.04_fixed
> It was a bug on the checking of mandatory field which would prevent ppl
> from updating a biblio.

Just a reminder of that url, since Henri Damien no longer has access
to download.koha.org for the time being releases are at

http://koha-fr.org/content/diffusion-koha-version-304

Chris
Translation Manager

Re: Another BugFix Another release

PMCook
I cannot find the Koha installer package.  Has it been moved?

LAURENT Henri-Damien wrote
Hi
We have just fixed an other hidden bug.
So we updated tags and files on the page we announced :
tag is now koha-3.00.04_fixed
It was a bug on the checking of mandatory field which would prevent ppl
from updating a biblio.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
Release Maintainer

Re: Another BugFix Another release

Chris Cormack-7
* PMCook ([hidden email]) wrote:

> I cannot find the Koha installer package.  Has it been moved?

Ah yes, I see the file is missing.
Henri Damien will be asleep now, but I'm sure he will fix it when he
awakes.

All this mucking around caused by the fact that the Release Maintainer
can no longer put files up at download.koha.org *sigh*

Chris

> LAURENT Henri-Damien wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> > We have just fixed an other hidden bug.
> > So we updated tags and files on the page we announced :
> > tag is now koha-3.00.04_fixed
> > It was a bug on the checking of mandatory field which would prevent ppl
> > from updating a biblio.
> > --
> > Henri-Damien LAURENT
> > Release Maintainer

Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.
+64 4 803 2238

Re: Another BugFix Another release

Mason James-5

On 2009/10/23, at 1:06 PM, Chris Cormack wrote:

> * PMCook ([hidden email]) wrote:
>>
>> I cannot find the Koha installer package.  Has it been moved?
>>
> Ah yes, I see the file is missing.
> Henri Damien will be asleep now, but I'm sure he will fix it when he
> awakes.
>
> All this mucking around caused by the fact that the Release Maintainer
> can no longer put files up at download.koha.org *sigh*

yep, thats a pretty big inconvenience to the Koha project's release
team!

can someone at LibLime [ Clay perhaps? ;) ]  fix this permissions
glitch please?

thanks, Mason.