Amazon server error

Kete Jourge
hi
thank's for replay , i'm using koha 2.2.8 on win the amazon content was working good till 2 weeks , when i close amazon content in sys pre opac detail page working good and when enable it give me this error

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: opac-detail.pl

If you think this is a server error, please contact the [hidden email].

Error 500

Re: Amazon server error

Jesse-34

2009/9/2 Kete Jourge <[hidden email]>
hi
thank's for replay , i'm using koha 2.2.8 on win the amazon content was working good till 2 weeks , when i close amazon content in sys pre opac detail page working good and when enable it give me this error

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: opac-detail.pl

If you think this is a server error, please contact the [hidden email].

Error 500

Amazon recently updated their API to require cryptographic signing of each request. As Koha 2.2 has not been updated to do this, you will no longer be able to use Amazon content with Koha 2.2. (Cover images will still work, but reviews and product descriptions will not.)

--
Jesse Weaver