Adding a new content page to the OPAC

Admire Mutsikiwa
I have been trying to add a new OPAC Page by  following
http://www.prosentient.com.au/index.php/koha-faq/119-faq-koha-add-a-page but
I am getting a 404 error . I am running Koha 17.05.06.000 in Ubuntu 16.04.
Is there anything that needs to be done, for instance, to some configuration
files for the page to be seen in the OPAC page.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>

Re: Adding a new content page to the OPAC

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi Admire,

that's not a feature that works out of the box when you install Koha. I
think Prosentient might have set it up for their customers, so the
instructions are missing some bits.

There are several instructions online, I am not sure which are the most
current. I found some in the manual, but please note that .tmpl should
be changed to .tt:

https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/18_miscellaneous.html#using-koha-as-a-content-management-system-cms

Hope it helps,

Katrin